ISSA JEWELRY
Issa Jewelry was established in 1940, by its founder Mr. Albert Issa.
First our business started in the Arab Countries till the year 1977. Then we were shifted to Lebanon permanently, where we opened our first and only branch in 1981, in Sid El Bouchrieh, SOUK AL SAGHA STREET, under the management of Mr. Pierre and Paul Issa, and that was the real beginning of our business.
We followed the jewelry industry development and the making of Gold and precious stones with the latest models imported and manufactured in our own factory.

Pierre & Paul ISSA